Up the flavor factor in your next chocolate-based creation with top quality products from TCHO and Mesocacao.
Don’t settle for sub-par chocolate couvertures when Chef Rubber now offers more high quality selections than ever before.
If your recipe calls for roasted cacao (cocoa) nibs you simply must treat yourself to rich, crunchy nibs from TCHO. And for the most exquisite cup of hot chocolate, be sure to indulge in TCHO’s Drinking Chocolate Crumbles.
COUVERTURES AND CHOCOLATE PRODUCTS FROM TCHO
- 39% Milk Chocolate – The classic milk chocolate you loved as a child, re-designed for adult tastes.
- 54% Milk Chocolate – This is milk chocolate that goes straight to the pleasure center of your brain. And lights it up!
- 60.5% Dark Chocolate – An elegant couverture with chocolatey flavors, hints of raisins, vanilla and a smooth lingering caramel finish.
- 68% Dark Chocolate – Combines robust cocoa richness with notes of roasted coffee, nuts and raisins.
- 70% Dark Chocolate – Rich couverture, intensely fudge-like in flavor, with hints of roasted malt and caramel.
- 81% Dark Chocolate – Complex fudgy notes with the slightest hint of raw almonds.
- 99% Dark Chocolate – Rich, complex, smooth unsweetened chocolate couverture with toasty undertones and hints of espresso.
- Roasted Cacao Nibs – Enjoy a deep, nutty, toasty chocolate flavor with hints of chicory and coffee.
- Cocoa Powder – Exceptional, with rich chocolatey flavors balanced with a delicate acidity that performs beautifully in baking and cooking.
- Drinking Chocolate – Crumbles perfect for making a cozy cup of extraordinary hot chocolate, a refreshing iced chocolate drink.
COUVERTURES FROM MESOCACAO
- 70% Dark Chocolate –(Matagalpa) Made from the cacao of numerous small farmers who harvest indigenous Trinitaro cacao tree.
- 72% Dark Chocolate – (Wampusirpi) 67% nibs + 5% origin cocoa butter, 27.7% raw cane sugar, 0.3% sunflower lecithin
- 97% Dark Chocolate – (Usulután) Single estate couverture in easy to use coins. 97% cocoa nibs + 3% sugar, and nothing else.