THC Edibles – Ingredients & Supplies
We have everything what you need to create incredible edibles!
TRANSFER SHEETS FOR THC and CBD EDIBLES
Add additional style and flair to your offerings while complying with your state’s cannabis labeling regulations.
We only sell the absolute highest quality Eurpoean isomalt for your production of cannabis edibles. It is an excellent substitute for sugar in lollipops and hard candies. Isomalt resists humidity and won’t crystalize. Available in colored sticks and granulated.
SILICONE CANDY MOULDS
OIL AND WATER BASED LIQUID FLAVORINGS AND EXTRACTS FOR CANNABIS EDIBLES
FREEZE DRIED FRUIT PIECES & POWDERS
Dozens of options available, here are just a few…
ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS FOR THC EDIBLES MANUFACTURERS
It all starts with the basics, and Chef Rubber has all the building blocks for success in the cannabis edibles industry, including:
- Ascorbic Acid – Also known as Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that also imparts tart flavor in candies, gummies and other edibles
- Carrageenan – Iota, Kappa, Lambda: Gelling agents for the production of cannabis gummy candy and other soft products
- Citric Acid – Another citric acid, an emulsifier that imparts a sour flavor to edibles.
- Dextrose – Grape sugar in powdered form with 70% the sweetness of sugar
- Gelatin – Gelling agents derived from beef, pork and fish.
- Gluscose – Sugar derived from starch and used to increase the sweetness of and shelf life of THC and CBD edibles.
- Gum Arabic – Derived from the acacia tree, is used for encapsulating flavors and coating candy shells.
- Isomalt – A sugar alternative derived from beets that provides extreme clarity and workability.
- Lecithin – Powder, sunflower and soy based, used in chocolates and baked goods for smooth, moist texture.
- Malic Acid – Found in apples and cherries, increases tartness in cannabis candy and dissolves more readily in hot solutions than other acids.
- Pectin Pate de Fruit – Essential for creating the classic gel candy, is a slow setting , non thermal reversible apple pectic.
- Sodium Citrate – Imparts a salty/sour flavor, is used a preservative and stabilizer.
- Sorbitol – A sugar alcohol in liquid and powder form, a preferred sweetener for diabetic applications.
- Tapioca Ultratex 3 – Food starch used for thickening and works for making films.
- Trimoline (Invert Sugar) – Imparts smooth texture to ganache, prevents crystallization
- Xylitol – Extracted from birch tree pulp, has the same sweetness as sucrose and can be used in THC and CBD candies and chewing gums
CHOCOLATE COUVERTURES AND OTHER COCOA PRODUCTS FOR CANNABIS EDIBLES
Up the flavor factor in your next chocolate-based creation with top quality products from TCHO and Mesocacao.
Your THC/cannabis creations deserve better than sub-par chocolate couvertures, that’s why Chef Rubber now offers more high quality selections than ever before.