Chef Rubber is pleased to present…
Pastry Chef, Chocolatier
After graduation from culinary school in England Chef Notter spent 3 years in Germany developing her skills in European Pastry Arts. Switzerland followed; working for Swiss Chocolatiers in Lu-zerne and Zurich before joining forces with Chef Ewald Notter at the International School of Con-fectionery Arts teaching and demonstrating the art of pulled and blown sugar all over the world. She worked for Albert Uster Imports as their Corporate Pastry Chef for 3 years before taking the position as the Director of Pastry Arts at Culinard in Birmingham Alabama. The last 17 years has been spent in education, teaching and directing pastry arts programs before now joining Max Felchlin AG in the position of USA Sales Professional.
“When you sketch something, it’s always going to come out differently, it’s like a puzzle that you try to put together.”
Susan Notter (on showpiece creation in So Good Magazine)
Chef Notter believes in sharing knowledge and her passion for pastry with students and pastry professionals in the industry. She has been a member of the United States Culinary Olympic team multiple times, coached and competed in the Queen of Pastry Competition in Rimini, Italy, and has appeared on the Food Network with the winning team of the first season of Halloween wars.
Her international background and understanding of the pastry industry in the USA will contribute to the ongoing success and awareness of the exclusive Felchlin product line.
ENJOY SOME OF SUSAN’S LOVELY CREATIONS…
MORE ABOUT SUSAN NOTTER
- 2018 Coached USA competitor for the Queen of Pastry Competition in Rimini, Italy, 2nd Place
- 2016 Member of Culinary team USA, Culinary Olympics. Erfurt, Germany; 2 Gold medals, 1 silver medal
- 2015 ACF Gold medal at Regional Pastry Chef of the year; National Pastry Champion – Chaine de Rotisseurs
- 2014 Coached Chef Cher Harris for Queen of pastry Competition, 1st Place
- 2012 Represented the USA in 1st International Pastry Queen Competition, 3rd Place
- 2008 ACF Cake Decorating Competition, Atlanta GA, 1st Place
- 2007 National Team Pastry Championship, Nashville, TN, 4th place
- 2005 Beaver Creek Wedding Cake Competition, CO, 1st Place
- 2003 Southern Pastry Classic, Atlanta, GA, 1st Place
- Featured regularly on Channel 13 & Fox morning shows
- Food Network – Competition feature from Pastry Team Competition in Beaver Creek
- Food Network – Show “Great Big Pastry”
- Food Network – Rock and Roll Challenge
- Food Network – Sugar Adventures
- Food Network – Sugar Fashion
- Food Network – Halloween Wars
- Food Network – Cake Wars / Sugar Dome
- St. Patrick’s DayThis leprechaun’s fortune in designs will have you pinching yourself!
- SpringThe colors and shapes of spring are always in bloom at Chef Rubber, along with floral and fruity flavors.
- EasterEvery-bunny loves our Easter transfer sheet collection!
- Cinco de MayoCelebrate Cinco in style with festive transfer sheet designs.
- Mother’s DayCheerful colors fill her heart with such bliss. Floral moulds dress up the day in a lovely way. Delight her senses with fresh floral and fruity flavors
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PRODUCT PROMOTIONS EMAIL
Stay up to date on the latest Chef Rubber products and promotions by signing up for promotional emails!