Create Incredible Cannabis Edibles
CORNER YOUR MARKET WITH TOP QUALITY INGREDIENTS FOR CULINARY CANNABIS OFFERINGS
Chef Rubber can provide practically everything a THC infused edibles maker could need to create perfect cannabis products.
Stock Up On THC Edibles Essentials!
Keep scrolling for more ingredients for your culinary cannabis offerings…
Add style and flair to your creations while complying with your state’s cannabis labeling regulations.
Isomalt For THC Edibles
We only sell the absolute highest quality European isomalt for your production of cannabis infused edibles. It is an excellent substitute for sugar in lollipops and hard candies. Isomalt resists humidity and won’t crystalize. Available in 16 varieties of colored isomalt sticks and granulated isomalt.
Flavor Your THC Edibles!
These are perfect for THC gummies, cannabis candies, infused lollipops & more.
You’ll find dozens of additional flavor selections at our store!
Silicone Candy Moulds For THC Infused Edibles
Made in-house in our Texas facility, we offer these versatile moulds in ten shapes. They’re perfect for producers of cannabis edibles working with hard candy, caramel, chocolate, ganache and more!
Our Trial Candy Mould Is Perfect For Testing All The Shapes!
Freeze Dried Fruit Pieces & Powders
Add natural sweetness and texture to your cannabis edibles.
There are so many more fruity options at our online store!
Essential Ingredients For THC Edibles Manufacturers
Culinary success starts with the basics, and no matter what you’re producing, Chef Rubber has the vital elements to bring your ideas to life!
- Ascorbic Acid – Also known as Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that also imparts tart flavor in candies, gummies and other edibles
- Carrageenan – Iota, Kappa, Lambda: Gelling agents for the production of cannabis gummy candy and other soft products
- Citric Acid – Another citric acid, an emulsifier that imparts a sour flavor to edibles.
- Dextrose – Grape sugar in powdered form with 70% the sweetness of sugar
- Gelatin – Gelling agents derived from beef, pork and fish.
- Gluscose – Sugar derived from starch and used to increase the sweetness of and shelf life of THC and CBD edibles.
- Gum Arabic – Derived from the acacia tree, is used for encapsulating flavors and coating candy shells.
- Isomalt – A sugar alternative derived from beets that provides extreme clarity and workability.
- Lecithin – Powder, sunflower and soy based, used in chocolates and baked goods for smooth, moist texture.
- Malic Acid – Found in apples and cherries, increases tartness in cannabis candy and dissolves more readily in hot solutions than other acids.
- Pectin Pate de Fruit – Essential for creating the classic gel candy, is a slow setting , non thermal reversible apple pectic.
- Sodium Citrate – Imparts a salty/sour flavor, is used a preservative and stabilizer.
- Sorbitol – A sugar alcohol in liquid and powder form, a preferred sweetener for diabetic applications.
- Tapioca Ultratex 3 – Food starch used for thickening and works for making films.
- Trimoline (Invert Sugar) – Imparts smooth texture to ganache, prevents crystallization
- Xylitol – Extracted from birch tree pulp, has the same sweetness as sucrose and can be used in THC and CBD candies and chewing gums
Chef Rubber On Instagram
Chef Rubber On Facebook