The Fall 2020 issue of Pastry Arts Magazine is ready to inspire and you’re going to want to check it out!
INSIDE ISSUE 9: FALL 2020
- Kirsten Tibballs: In-depth with the Queen of Chocolate
- Tavel Bristol-Joseph: A Pastry Chef with a Mission
- Petits Buerres at Home
- Trendy Modern Pies
- The Pivot to Prepackaged Pastries
- Balancing Creativity & Consumer Demand
- Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Talk: Making Mindful Choices
- Teacher Feature with Andy Chlebana
- Lactose and Gluten Free Desserts with Chef Richard Hawke
- Spooky Entremet by Lasheeda Perry
- Cranberry & Pumpkin Sourdough Cinnamon Buns by Ed Tatton
- Mont Blanc Tarte by Christophe Toury
- Banoffee Cheesecake by Damien Herrgott
- Fig Leaf Panna Cotta by Ivan Arturo Marquez
- Pear, Almond, Milk Chocolate by James Satterwhite
- Books for Chefs
- And More!
What are you waiting for?
With all the great content and features in this issue of Pastry Arts, you’re in for one tasty autumn, but you need to grab your copy now!
- MixologyIntriguing ingredients and terrific tools for servers of sippable spirits
- Santa-TizerOur Santa-Tizer spray is a convenient hygienic alternative for occasions when hand washing is not an option.
- EdiblesEverything manufacturers of Cannabis/ THC/ CBD products need to create HIGH quality edibles!
- Mardi Gras Transfer Sheets & MoreWhen it’s party time in the Big Easy, Chef Rubber brings the color and the flavor !
- New Year’s Transfer Sheets & MoreCue the band and drop the ball… let’s celebrate 2021 in style!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PRODUCT PROMOTIONS EMAIL
Stay up to date on the latest Chef Rubber products and promotions by signing up for promotional emails!