We’re thrilled to officially announce that the second-ever Pastry Arts Virtual Summit is now open!
In the 2021 edition, they feature over 50 video demos, presentations and interviews totaling a little over 24 hours of content .
Similar to last year, they decided to make this another free event, where anyone can register for a 4-day pass to have unfiltered access. Additionally, they decided to increase the streaming time for the extended pass, which now comes with one year – 12 calendar months – of access!
As a Pastry Arts sponsor, we at Chef Rubber sincerely hope you enjoy this event!
The Spring 2021 issue of Pastry Arts Magazine is ready to inspire and you’re going to want to check it out!
INSIDE ISSUE 10: SPRING 2021
- Amaury Guichon: Pushing the boundaries of pastry design
- Chocolate Décor Stencil Techniques: Step-by-step tutorial by Chef Frank Vollkommer
- Joanne Chang: A heart for pastry and a head for business
- Changing Course After COVID
- Using Technology to Customize Creations
- Nicholas Lodge: The story of the ‘Green Tornado’
- Business Bites: Setting Up An Online Shop
- Pastry Virtuosity: Natural Colors for Chocolate
- Chocolate Talk: The Art & Science of Cocoa Powders
- Specialty Desserts: Gluten & Lactose Free
- Pricing Your Desserts
- Teacher Feature with Toba Garrett
- Changes in Customer-Delivery Solutions
- Hazelnut Banana Coffee & Chocolate Tarte by Abigail Dahan
- Exotic Cubes by Clement Le Deore
- Chocolate Basque Cheesecake by Tavel Bristol-Joseph
- Ube Paris-Brest by Emma Nemechek
- Strawberry Basil Parfait by Leah Steinberger
- Mother’s Cuddle by Leonardo di Carlo
- Sourdough Pizza Dough by Ed Tatton
- Hibiscus Glazed Poached Rhubarb, Cornmeal Financier by Gigi Ramirez
- Much more!
Look for professionals using genuine Chef Rubber products like Colored Cocoa Butter (p. 40) and Liquid Luster (p. 80)!
What are you waiting for?
With all the great content and features in this issue of Pastry Arts, you’re in for one tasty autumn, but you need to grab your copy now!
CHEF RUBBER ON INSTAGRAM